none
In SP2019 Missing Yellow Highlighted message for checked out page like SP2013. RRS feed

• Question

• In SP2013, When any page is checked out by some user and  we open that page it shows one yellow highlighted message at the top that the page is being checked out by some user "XYZ".I am unable to get that message on SP2019 pages.I want same for SP2019 Pages.
    Wednesday, October 9, 2019 9:46 AM

All replies

• Hi codingAcc,

that's the feature of publishing pages. please enable the publishing for your site - https://support.office.com/en-gb/article/enable-publishing-features-479677a6-8b33-4ac7-907d-071c1c7e4518

keep in mind that for modern pages you wont see that checked out option.

K Mohit

Wednesday, October 9, 2019 10:10 AM
  • Hi,

This warning message is only visible when someone is making modifications to a publishing page, but the changes have not been published or saved yet.

Modern site page and non-publishing pages don’t support this feature.

Best regards,

Chelsea Wu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Thursday, October 10, 2019 3:22 AM
  • Hi,

I'm checking how it is going on with this issue.

Please remember to update this thread if you have any progress.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Chelsea Wu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

22 hours 39 minutes ago