none
add-ons disable RRS feed

• Question

• add-ons disable the message menu bar.I tried so hard last three days to solve this with internet help . but still as same as.Now what you can do for me Live?
    Friday, March 15, 2013 4:41 AM

Answers

• Hi,

start by posting your windows and IE versions with your questions.

Questions regarding Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10 for the IT Pro Audience. Topics covered are: Installation, Deployment, Configuration, Security, Group Policy, Management questions. If you are a consumer looking for answers or to raise a question, it's highly recommended you head on over to http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

You may have Enhanced Protected Mode switched on in Windows 7/IE10 on a x64 computer.

Regards.

Rob^_^

Friday, March 15, 2013 5:14 AM

• add-ons disable the message menu bar.I tried so hard last three days to solve this with internet help . but still as same as.Now what you can do for me Live?

You may have Enhanced Protected Mode switched on in Windows 7/IE10 on a x64 computer.

Regards.

Rob^_^

Mohammad, the only time I've ever seen that is when I've launched IE (No Add-ons).  Maybe, check your shortcut properties.

Excited to learn something new, I tried what Professor Robot^_^ said.  Initially when enabling Enhanced Protected Mode with Win7+IE10 64-bit, IE flit through a list of a few addons which it said it had disabled.  That list included Adobe Flash and Oracle Java and something else.  I caught one example screenshot (above), but haven't been able to repro those warnings, even after disabling, rebooting, then re-enabling.  I looked in Manage Addons, but it didn't give a clue anything had been disabled.

Then I ran Adobe's online Flash verification utility, and it worked anyway.  Then I visited Intel's site, installed their Husdawg LLC activeX (driver autodetection), and it worked without complaint.

But when I ran the Java installation test, it wouldn't run until I disabled Enhanced Protected Mode for that site.  Upon doing that, a registry entry was created under my Admin account, but didn't appear under HKCU until I rebooted.  I didn't know what to expect, that seems weird, doesn't it?

Anyway, Professor, I don't think this is what Mohammad was describing.  It was an interesting experiment though.  You should try it.

Friday, March 15, 2013 9:19 AM

All replies

• Hi,

start by posting your windows and IE versions with your questions.

Questions regarding Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10 for the IT Pro Audience. Topics covered are: Installation, Deployment, Configuration, Security, Group Policy, Management questions. If you are a consumer looking for answers or to raise a question, it's highly recommended you head on over to http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

Regards.

Rob^_^

Friday, March 15, 2013 5:14 AM