Please help widows live RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,My name is Phil & Im not a wiz by any computer means but Im not totally dumb either.I started using widows live on my new HP Pavillion dv4 so I can post stuff on craigslist.I dont think I have it set up correctly because when I chlick the posting of something Im tring to respond to & the windows live log on pop up comes up,I attemp to send an email but it doesnt go I think it just goes to my drafts?I get this error/task pop up show up telling me what I did wrong but it is to technical for me to comprehend.Im using a hotmail account for windows live  & google crome is my home page,should I be using window explorer?I also dont understand the permission settings.I am the administrator on this computer.Can you please help me?Thank you so much,Phillip Mosk  p.s or should I just go back to copy & past from those adds to my yahoo account.
    Monday, May 21, 2012 8:38 AM

Answers

• Hi,

To troubleshoot this kind of issue, we need more information, please give us more detailed error information, any screenshot would be well.

Also, you could test if this issue persists in Internet Explorer, and refer to the following link:

Troubleshooting

http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx

Alex Zhao

TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Cloud_TS Monday, June 4, 2012 9:33 AM
    Tuesday, May 22, 2012 3:18 AM