Email Notifications RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Guys

I have the following question about notification SCSM

I have two groups to meet the requirements, only to meet a group and another group request to attend incidents.

I have created some templates for notifications, but I need to solve the following:

I need the request of incidents,reaches a mail called helpdesk-incident@domain.com and the templates created for requirements are referred to another support group.

It is possible to discriminate who should get the post according to category (Requirements or Incidents)?

I could not find a way to make this, as I am not very expert in SCSM, only know more than HelpDesk CA and could make the discrimination of mail depending on the type of event.

Thanks

Sebastian

Sunday, June 28, 2015 3:00 PM

Answers

• When does the SG get assigned to either group?  During creation or after a review of the IR?  That will determine what kind of Subscription Notification you should set up.  In the admin section of the console, build a new subscription, choose to have it run at implementation or after modification and set the additional criteria to a specific support group (you'll likely need two notifications to do this, one for each support group)...then assign your Helpdesk or requirements SG e-mail template as well as the recipient of the e-mail.

1.  Choose when to notify:  When CREATED or When UPDATED

2.  Select Targetted class: Incident

3.  Additional Criteria:  Incident-->Support Group equals "Helpdesk" or "Requirements SG"

4.  Select the e-mail notification template you will have to create (you can make one for both Helpdesk and the other one if you wish)

5.  Select e-mail recipients:  Whatever e-mail you want to send it to

Again, you may need to make one for each support group you are keying on.

Sunday, June 28, 2015 3:25 PM