Uploaded documents not visible in Document Library RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All ,

i have a SharePoint 2013 server and i have SharePoint site for Document Management System with team site template .

i have more than 200 document libraries in this site , and all the document libraries has different access privileges.

I am a site collection administrator and Am able to see all the uploaded documents by users in all the document libraries except few document libraries.

When i check the Document library main page it shows 16 documents inside the library , but when i open the folder there is nothing showing in that folder , its shows empty .  but it can be visible only by uploaded user , but no one can able to see the documents inside the folder , i checked the permissions for document libraries and sub folders , i and few others has access to that folder but none of the documents are showing inside the folder.

can anyone please advise to resolve this issue? i tried checking version control and permission options but nothing is working.

Thanks,

Mani L

Mani L

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 8:08 AM

All replies

• Hi All,

I found the solution for this issue , issue with the Meta Tag.  user forget to update the meta tag information option when uploading the document .  same has been corrected now and am able to see the documents.

Thanks,

Mani L

Mani L

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 10:50 AM
  • Issue with Check in option while uploading Documents , user forgot to Check in the documents , so others unable to see the documents , once he checked in the documents then others able to see the documents uploaded by him.

The Meta data option is we created for Search function.

Thanks,

Mani L

Mani L

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 6:46 AM