none
need for speed pro street RRS feed

• Question

• i downloaded need for speed pro street from cd dvd it installed successfully on my windows 7 oki have all the requirements of this game in my pc core to quad but when i  started the game then i started the race it was comming loading suddenly the loading stopped and black secreen came and it crashed i have all the requirements of this game  tell me what should i do is any program missing from my computer to run this game plz tell  what is that and how can i download it
    Sunday, November 12, 2017 12:27 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Is there any error message when this issue occur?

Please check if there is any event created in Event Viewer.

Did you run the game on Windows 7? Because you post the problem in Windows 8.1 forum.

If yes, please confirm with that application’s vender to make sure it’s supported on your current version of Windows 7.

Please try to use the CD/DVD to install this application successfully on other PC that is same version Windows of yours to see if it can work well.

If it can’t work well, it may something wrong with the installation CD/DVD.

If it can work well, please try to reinstall in application to see if it can work.

Please also use clean boot to troubleshoot third party application. Here is a link for your to use clean boot.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Vera Hu Tuesday, November 14, 2017 1:23 AM
    Monday, November 13, 2017 5:55 AM
  • Hi, 

Hows everything going? Please feel free to give me any update.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 15, 2017 4:24 PM
  • Hi, 

Just checking in to see if the information was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance. 

Friday, November 17, 2017 8:04 AM