none
Email attach in Windows Live Mail

Question

• When I send a mail with attach from outlook there is no problem when I receive this mail in Windwos live Mail. If I anwer or forward a mail with attach in outlook then i can't open the attach in Windows Live Mail.

So, when the sender use a new mail with attach there is no problem. The problem is only when he replays or forward the mail.

To simulate this problem : The sender has outlook 2007 and the attach may be everything jpg, docx, ...

The receiver uses Windows mail or Windows Live mail.

Monday, February 21, 2011 6:22 PM

Answers

• Hi Paul,

Thanks for the post!

I can open the attach pic sent from the outlook normally, did you have some security settings on your Live Mail?

Since this forum is focused on Windows 7 usage-related issue, I recommend you ask this question in Windows Live Solution Center.

Regards,

Miya

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. | Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Wednesday, February 23, 2011 7:16 AM