none
GPO About Wallpaper via windows server 2008 R2

Question

• 1. I ask question about GPO Wallpaper for windows 10 via windows server 2008 R2 , I set GPO  in windows server 2008 R2 ,Other windows get wallpaper but windows 10 not get wallpaper, can you help me about troubleshooting ? , How to GPO for windows 10 ? or I use windows server version ? with give windows 10 get wallpaper via GPO windows server 2008 R2.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

About GPO Wallpaper via windows server 200 R2 for windows 7 and Xp. When windows 7 and xp get wallpaper from GPO of windows server 2008R2 , it show in network company of me. but when not connect network I want give wallpaper still show on network and PC when restart pc ,network and not connect network for windows 7,xp ,10 give still show wallpaper ,How to troubleshooting  ? can you help me

• Edited by Maxky max Wednesday, October 19, 2016 4:10 AM
    Wednesday, October 19, 2016 4:06 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,
    First of all, please run gpresult /r command to view if the GPO is applied to windows 10 clients successfully.
    If the GPO is not applied, please follow the article regarding 10 common problems causing group policy to not apply, you could take a look and use for reference:
    http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/22457.10-common-problems-causing-group-policy-to-not-apply.aspx
    if the GPO is applied, please have a try to deleted below file on a problematic Windows 10 and reboot the client to see if desktop wallpaper changes.
    %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Themes\TranscodedWallpaper
    If it works, you could use a log off script to automatically take action for all Windows 10 clients, then reboot the clients.
    Best regards,
    Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, October 19, 2016 6:51 AM
  • Hi,

I am checking how the issue going, if you still have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Appreciate for your feedback.

Best regards,

Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 24, 2016 9:36 AM