Repairing Business Objects Crystal Reports Developer Edition 11.0 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Everyone,

We have created Transform file for Bussiness Objects Develope Edition 11.0. The application install without issues. The license file is coded with the Transform and launches without issues.

We repaired the application using switch /famous and it repairs fine. But on  launching the shortcut, it asks for the license key again.

If we use switch /fou the application repairs fine and the application launches without issues. have anyone come across a similar issue ? Please provide any suggestions....

Gopi

Wednesday, October 3, 2012 11:48 AM

Answers

• Thanks Kim.....

I actually created a Response Transform.... This time instead of creating a response transform i just created the transform and gave in the necessary Properties. Looks like the response transform picked up some hard coded entries.... Now the application is working fine and no issues after repair :-)

Gopi

• Marked as answer by Kim Zhou Monday, October 8, 2012 5:49 AM
    Friday, October 5, 2012 6:28 AM

All replies

• Hi,

This type issue may be more related to the third party program. You’d better to contact its support team directly.

Kim Zhou

TechNet Community Support

Friday, October 5, 2012 3:26 AM
  • Thanks Kim.....

I actually created a Response Transform.... This time instead of creating a response transform i just created the transform and gave in the necessary Properties. Looks like the response transform picked up some hard coded entries.... Now the application is working fine and no issues after repair :-)

Gopi

• Marked as answer by Kim Zhou Monday, October 8, 2012 5:49 AM
    Friday, October 5, 2012 6:28 AM