none
Enterprise Mode Icon Not Showing On A Small Number Of Computers, Even When the Functionality Is Working RRS feed

• Question

• We have enabled Enterprise Mode for our company globally on 8000+ computers.  I have had multiple instances so far where users were having issues with a website and testing would show that Enterprise Mode solved the issue.  I have added the sites to the XML list and I have been able to confirm with the users that the Enterprise Mode icon would begin appearing and the site functionality would be restored.  However, for two users, they icon does not appear when they go to the sites.  The functionality is restored so I know that Enterprise Mode is actually in effect, however there is no visible indication to show this.  I have searched online and have searched the forum but I was not able to find any relevant postings.  Have any of you encountered this before and do you have a solution for it?  It's not that big of a deal, since the users can still do their work, it would just make future troubleshooting easier if I could provide details about this to our Service Desk.

Thank you.

Wednesday, December 16, 2015 5:57 PM

Answers

• Hi Jesse DN,

Based on your description, I understand the status of your clients.

From my experience and search, there is no similar case online, since most of clients shows normally, your deployment and settings are proper.

Therefore, I think this issue may be related to the two user’s browsers, please try reset IE to test result. The website below tell us how to operate.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/923737

If it doesn’t work, I suggest to check the version of their browsers, maybe these two user’s IE are different with others. Then, please try update IE to the latest version to see if could resolve the problem.

Hope my suggestion could be help.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 21, 2015 2:21 AM

All replies

• Just to cover the bases, we are using Windows 7 SP1 globally and the computers are using IE 11.
    Wednesday, December 16, 2015 6:02 PM
  • Hi Jesse DN,

Based on your description, I understand the status of your clients.

From my experience and search, there is no similar case online, since most of clients shows normally, your deployment and settings are proper.

Therefore, I think this issue may be related to the two user’s browsers, please try reset IE to test result. The website below tell us how to operate.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/923737

If it doesn’t work, I suggest to check the version of their browsers, maybe these two user’s IE are different with others. Then, please try update IE to the latest version to see if could resolve the problem.

Hope my suggestion could be help.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 21, 2015 2:21 AM