hotkey driver for older laptops RRS feed

• Question

• Vista driver for the older laptops,Hotkey, toughbooks mk1  Panasonic is no help. Not interrested in Keeping customers happy anymore.  Tryed upgradeing some CF-18 mk1 to Vista Prem  Hotkey Keyboard fuctions are out. Cf-29 mk1,2 also same ..

Any way to find a work around, Not sure what is such an issue to solve with Vista change? 

Wednesday, February 27, 2008 8:19 PM

Answers

• Hello Tom,

Please understand that only the manufacturer of the computer has the right and ability to issue drivers for their products. Without the drivers, what I can assist you from Windows side is very limited.

Please keep contacting Panasonic to push them release the driver for Windows Vista if possible; or, upgrade your computer, in order to get more reliable and brilliant experience from Windows Vista.

Regards,

Lionel Chen

Microsoft Online Community Support

Monday, March 3, 2008 8:00 AM

All replies

• Hello Tom,

Please understand that only the manufacturer of the computer has the right and ability to issue drivers for their products. Without the drivers, what I can assist you from Windows side is very limited.

Please keep contacting Panasonic to push them release the driver for Windows Vista if possible; or, upgrade your computer, in order to get more reliable and brilliant experience from Windows Vista.

Regards,

Lionel Chen

Microsoft Online Community Support

Monday, March 3, 2008 8:00 AM
  • Hi,

I just installed Windows 7 on a CF18-MK2 and used this driver for vista and got at least the brightness key at work.
    http://pc-dl.panasonic.co.jp/cgi-bin/itn/toughbook/dl02.cgi?main=15111

Regards

OLF
    Friday, August 7, 2009 5:51 PM