help regarding copy paste RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to copy and paste in word document 2010. But in paste it is only showing me "text only" option while I want others too, because I want to copy and paste my footnotes too. And it is all happening in one document which is my thesis. Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you
    Monday, August 27, 2012 12:55 PM

Answers

• Do you have the Skype Click to Call browser add-on? If so, try uninstalling it from the Programs and Features control panel (Windows Vista, Windows 7) or Add/Remove Programs control panel (Windows XP).

Regards, Hans Vogelaar

• Proposed as answer by Max Meng Wednesday, August 29, 2012 1:11 PM
    • Marked as answer by Max Meng Wednesday, September 5, 2012 1:47 PM
    Monday, August 27, 2012 8:55 PM

All replies

• Are you sure that it's happening in one document only, and in Word only?

Regards, Hans Vogelaar

Monday, August 27, 2012 2:02 PM
  • I have written twenty thousand words in microsoft word 2010. It was working perfectly well. But now when I started editing, it has only given me "the text only" option. Now I have checked my previous chapters of thesis, the same thing is happening there. Really getting frustrated because I need to finish this before leaving for London. 
    Monday, August 27, 2012 4:48 PM
  • I am using word only and it is happening there. I don't know about excel and other stuff. But word was working perfectly fine and was giving me all option like "keep source formatting" etc, but now it is "text only".
    Monday, August 27, 2012 4:51 PM
  • Do you have the Skype Click to Call browser add-on? If so, try uninstalling it from the Programs and Features control panel (Windows Vista, Windows 7) or Add/Remove Programs control panel (Windows XP).

Regards, Hans Vogelaar

• Proposed as answer by Max Meng Wednesday, August 29, 2012 1:11 PM
    • Marked as answer by Max Meng Wednesday, September 5, 2012 1:47 PM
    Monday, August 27, 2012 8:55 PM
  • Hi benanttyaa,

That link has nothing to do with the problem under discussion.

Cheers
    Paul Edstein
    [MS MVP - Word]

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 2:12 AM