Mails leaving internal network are marked as phishing when using Client Connector for external Software RRS feed

• Question

• Hi friends,

i've got some problems in use the my exchange 2016 as internal relay server for an external application.

My Marketing will send Mails as newsletter via an external Application.
    When i configure this software to use a sender e-mail address and send the mail to outside some programs mark this mail as phising mail.

I used the authentication and it works well, without authentication i am not able to use this connector. But this is what i want. So ist all ok.

First i thought it could be a case in the authentication because i configured the sender mail address to a address of a shared mailbox. Than i configured it to a mail address of the authenticating user and got the same result.

When i send a mail from outlook to outside the programs will not show a phising info.
    So in my opionion i have any problem in the relay or authentication.
    Perhaps you could help to resolve this issue.

Best regards,
    Basti

• Edited by Basti087 Tuesday, December 12, 2017 1:38 PM
    Tuesday, December 12, 2017 1:34 PM

All replies

• Hi,

If the authentication failed, you would not be able send emails out. Since emails from Outlook can be received as normal, the SPF, reverse DNS, IP reputation should be working fine. When sending messages from the Application, how many can be sent per minute? Most email system has built their protection policy against bulk emails. If the recipient side admin is reachable, I would suggest you contact him directly for the root cause why they blocked you.

Regards,

Alex

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Lynn-Li Thursday, December 14, 2017 3:34 AM
    Wednesday, December 13, 2017 9:48 AM
  • Hi,

Any update about your issue?

Regards,
    Allen Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 2:02 PM