SAP ADFS SSO RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Team,

i am trying to establish SSO for an SAP system.

SAP system has one primary application server and one application  server.

i did exchanged the metadata file of PAS(Primary application server ) and ADFS.

SSO setup is working as expected when i try to use SSO by logging into PAS.

but when i use the SSO by logging into application server it navigatime me to ADFS login screen after entering the credentials it is throwing me the error."no relaying state mapping found for relaystate value .........."

so,i surfed on the internet,there are few suggestion to upload the meta data file that was generated  from application server too.

so i generated the meta data file of the application server and tried to upload it to on ADFS,but i did receive the below error.

Could someone help me to complete the setup 

Tuesday, November 8, 2016 2:55 PM

Answers

• Hiya,

I guess you should just add the identifier of the application server to the existing relying party for your Primary application server.

In other words, when you try to upload additional metadata file, you try to overwrite the existing. I guess all you need to do is adding the endpoints and identifiers of the additional server(s) for your relying party.

Tuesday, November 8, 2016 5:39 PM

All replies

• Hiya,

I guess you should just add the identifier of the application server to the existing relying party for your Primary application server.

In other words, when you try to upload additional metadata file, you try to overwrite the existing. I guess all you need to do is adding the endpoints and identifiers of the additional server(s) for your relying party.

Tuesday, November 8, 2016 5:39 PM
  • Hello,

i am not trying to over write the existing file.

i am trying to add metadata file that i have generated by logging in to application server.

Could you please be more specific about proposed solution.

Tuesday, November 8, 2016 9:43 PM
  • What version of ADFS are you using? Have you enabled the RelayState feature?

Note: Posts are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.

Friday, November 11, 2016 3:46 PM
  • Update?

Note: Posts are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.

Friday, November 18, 2016 12:27 AM