User Role task for deleting template activities RRS feed

• Question

• I have created a template for a change request for User Provisioning.  It contains 13 tasks, not all of which must be completed for selected users.  Many new user changes will only require 10 of the tasks for example.  I have created new User Roles based on Incident Resolvers and Activity Implementors and have populated them both with the necessary user accounts.  These users are able to create new User Provisioning change requests, but are unable to remove any of the unecessary tasks in the list.

They have been granted all tasks (with the exception of the Provance Data Management and Exchange Connector related tasks) in each of the user roles.  They have access to all Queues, Groups, Views and Form Templates.

What do I need to do to allow them this ability?  Is this even something they can do?  If not, how can I get these additional tasks removed?

Thanks!

Ever been to Parksley, Virginia?
    Monday, October 3, 2011 5:37 PM

Answers

• Hi ParksleyGuy,

As far as I know a Change initiator can by default add and remove tasks when creating a change request. So these users needs to have the change initiators role also. Note They can even delete Review activities from the request and thus bypassing the process if they want.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 8:18 AM

All replies

• Hi ParksleyGuy,

As far as I know a Change initiator can by default add and remove tasks when creating a change request. So these users needs to have the change initiators role also. Note They can even delete Review activities from the request and thus bypassing the process if they want.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 8:18 AM
  • Hi every body,

I am here to share my problems with you people.

-> I have provance data management pack in SCSM - 2012 by which, i update and store  the data in scsm 2012 sql database from RFID application. Now, i want to display those information [data information] using scsm sdk. 

can it be possible to get the data and display in windows application using c#?

or if any one know the GUID of data management pack of Provance please let me inform.

Thanking you in advance for your precious help and advice.

--

Shahnawaz

scsm 2012 answer

Wednesday, August 8, 2012 10:21 AM