Change Language Per Application. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello.

How can I set Windows 7 language Per application? For example, When I change my language input on an application and switch to other application and back to the first application my language not changed.

Thank you.

Saturday, September 10, 2016 7:10 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Windows.Geek,

I suppose it's impossibe to change Windows Language per application.
    Windows has a function to select language, and each application has its own function independent of Windows or other applications. 

Regards,

Ashidacchi
    Saturday, September 10, 2016 7:43 AM
  • Hi Windows.Geek,

I suppose it's impossibe to change Windows Language per application.
    Windows has a function to select language, and each application has its own function independent of Windows or other applications. 

Regards,

Ashidacchi
    I can't find this option in Windows 7.
    Sunday, September 11, 2016 11:55 AM
  • Hi,

In Windows 7, we can "Change display language" in Control Panel.

(my Windows 7 is Japanese version, and I've installed English language)

If you cannot find your favorite language, use [Install/Uninstall languages] button.

Regards,
    Ashidacchi

• Edited by Ashidacchi Sunday, September 11, 2016 10:53 PM
    Sunday, September 11, 2016 10:52 PM
  • Hi Windows.Geek,

Based on my search and knowledge, I found no way to do this through windows function in Windows 7. Some third party software maybe could achieve the aim.

Switching the keyboard layout for all applications simultaneously is the default behavior in Windows 8, so that might be a reason to upgrade.

Hope it will be helpful to you

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, September 12, 2016 5:22 AM
  • Problem Solved via "keyla" application.
    Tuesday, September 13, 2016 11:47 AM
  • Hi Windows.Geek,

Glad to hear that you have found a solution and thank you for sharing it here, it will be helpful to other community members who have same questions.

Best regards,

Carl Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 9:00 AM