Monitoring and Email Alerting the drive space for my Database and Logs files RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team

Just i need a en email Alert on daily basis for all my exchange servers (around 5 - Exchange 2007) for my  crictical drives C:(where my windows is installed) , database drive and log file Drives. is there any script or way from Ex 2007 where i can get the notification on daily basis. i do wnot want any tool like MOM or SCOM to monotor the thersholed . I need an email notification on daily basis with respect to all my crictical drives. Please suggest to achive this.

Thanks in advnce

Monday, March 21, 2011 6:28 AM

All replies

• Hi
       As far as I know , exchange system doesn’t have command and never check the capacity of harddisk.
       There are many profession tools to do this work.
       Your issue is about monitor capacity. You can post your issue to system forum.
      http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/windowsserver
    Tuesday, March 22, 2011 3:22 AM
  • Terence

thank you i will do post

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 12:25 PM
  • Hi
      Do you have anything to update your issue?
    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Friday, April 1, 2011 1:27 AM
  • Hi Terence

I tried some free tools available in internet, which is not help me to sending the email report with respect to drive space on daily basis!!!

Sunday, April 3, 2011 6:05 AM