Can't find SingleImage file RRS feed

• Question

• After the update all office is working fine except Outlook.  It tried to reinstall but says it can't find the single image file.  (To be honest, I cannot either.)  I do not have a disc, it was a download, but I do have my product key.  Will I have to download the entire package again to get Outlook up and running.  I am on a metered connection and as I remember that is quite a large package.
    Saturday, September 15, 2018 12:20 AM

All replies

• Hi MollyTooi,

Not quite sure about the version of your Office and how you attempted to reinstall the application. But generally, it is suggested to try to repair Office via Control Panel to see if the issue can be resolved.

If repairing doesn't work and you insist reinstalling Office, as you have the product key, you may refer to the instructions in the following article to install the Office using the product key:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/where-to-enter-your-office-product-key-0a82e5ae-739e-4b92-a6f4-2ec780c185db

Hope the above information can be helpful. Feel free to post back if you need further assistance on this.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, September 17, 2018 3:44 AM
  • Hi Molly,

How's everything going on with the issue? If the suggestion above was helpful, do you mind helping mark it as answer so that others who might have a similar issue can benefit from your post? Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, September 21, 2018 9:50 AM