none
MS Project 2013 - Adding a Customized Field from Entry Table to the Field List in the Report section RRS feed

• Question

• I cannot see in the Field List pane the local custom fields created by me. What I’m trying to figure out is how can I make them appear in the Field List pane in the first place, considering that I don’t have access to Project online. - This problem was reported by Katia Dosca and I cannot see any answer that solve this problem. Is it possible?
    Tuesday, May 26, 2015 1:23 PM

All replies

• Hi Gusto72,

I'm not sure I follow.  What version of Project are you using?  Project Online or Project Standard or Professional running on your computer?  Are you running Project 2013, 2010?

When you say the custom fields do not appear in the Field List pane are you referring to the field list for Visual Reports or the Dashboard reports in Project 2013?

What custom fields (NumberX, TextX, DateX) did you use?

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 2:05 PM
  • Hi Julie!

I´m using the MS Project 2013 Professional and the issue is occurring in the dashboard report.

I would like to put an additional custom field TextX (Text11), that contain a result of the formula.

best regards

Paulo

Friday, May 29, 2015 5:53 PM