none
Problem with application deployment, 0x652(1618) another installation is already in progress. Complete that installation before proceeding with this install.

    Question

  • SCCM 2012, have been stucked for two days now, installed on 35% of the computers, but the other 65% is stucked with 0x652(1618) another installation is already in progress. Complete that installation before proceeding with this install. Anyone have seen this error before, and can kick me in the right direction?
    Monday, January 28, 2013 2:59 PM

Answers

All replies

  • I don't think your Cfgmgr is stuck. It's a Windows Installer problem, as 1618 is a code returned by Windows Installer.

    You can only have one running instance of Windows Installer. Is there something else running (or pending reboot) on your 65% of computers?

    Could you share some more details about your deployment (what/how)?

    Monday, January 28, 2013 3:18 PM
  • Its java v7 update 11, no its nothing, have restarted the computers, and its still stucked. Have been so for 2 days now. Its an msi package msi /i java.msi /qn required.
    Nothing special, have done this for several months, same procedure, but not this problem before
    Monday, January 28, 2013 3:28 PM
  • On one of the problem computers, can you run the installation manually (from the cache)?
    Monday, January 28, 2013 9:07 PM