none
proxyaddresscollection for 0365 RRS feed

• Question

• MIM 2016 SP1

I have a workflow that creates a new users email account for provisioning to 0365.

We had a consultant create the workflow.

I’m not sure how he created the updateproxycollection function.

I have attached a screen shot.

Any ideas how this is done.  Notice it is greyed out so I can't modify.

I need to recreate in a LAB environment.

Thank you.

kathy4270

Wednesday, March 1, 2017 8:50 PM

All replies

• Kathy-

If you expand out the workflow activities (the little double arrow on the far right) and take some new screenshots, we might be able to tell you what's going on here.

Alternately, if you just want to copy the workflow as-is, create a new workflow in your lab with something in it (doesn't matter what), then go to the Advanced View on the workflow pictured above, copy the XOML attribute data to the clipboard, and paste it in to the XOML on the new workflow in your lab.

Thanks,
    Brian

Consulting | Blog | AD Book

Wednesday, March 1, 2017 11:06 PM
  • Looks like a Custom Workflow.

You would need to install the DLL in the GAC of the LAB environment, as well as registering it in Activity Info.

Did my post help? Please use "Vote As Helpful", "Mark as answer" or "Propose as answer". Thank you!

Thursday, March 2, 2017 9:22 AM
  • Brian,

I copied the xoml file and it only gave me a few of the activities and not the UpdateProxyAddressCollection which is what I need.

I'm thinking I need the MIMWAL.

Also, the screen shot of the UpdateProxyAddressCollection:

kathy4270

Thursday, March 2, 2017 3:32 PM
  • Hi,

yes from the screenshot this looks like MIMWAL

/Peter

Peter Stapf - ExpertCircle GmbH - My blog: JustIDM.wordpress.com

Thursday, March 2, 2017 4:10 PM
  • You'll find directions on how to compile and install the MIMWAL on your lab machine here - https://github.com/Microsoft/MIMWAL

It's possible you have an older version in production in which case you'd be better off copying the binaries from the GAC on the production server and GAC'ing them on the lab server. You'll need to create the Activity Information Config objects on the lab server so they show up in the Workflow Designer. There's a script bundled with the MIMWAL that will do that for you.

Thanks,
    Brian

Consulting | Blog | AD Book

Thursday, March 2, 2017 10:57 PM
  • Thank you all!

I installed the MIMWAL yesterday and have created my workflows.

Thank you again for your assistance!!

kathy4270

Friday, March 3, 2017 3:23 PM