none
Extract information from Azure RRS feed

• Question

• Good morning
    I would need to extract the following information from an Azure subscription.

A table where the following information is associated for each VM:

- VM name
    - VM SKU
    - SKU OS DISK (with related IOPS and throughput)
    - SKU Data DISK (same information)

It would also be appreciated to be able to extract:

- CPU USAGE

- DISK USAGE

I am also looking for an official Microsoft table with the list of all the VM SKUs and the list of all the disk SKUs, with related information.

Thanks for your help

Monday, February 22, 2021 2:30 PM

All replies

• I'd try asking for help over here.

Azure on Q&A | Microsoft Docs

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, February 23, 2021 4:27 PM
  • I am new, I do not know about azure. As Microsoft is big and trust able brand it always introduce best for there customers. So I decided to learn something about azure, can someone one help me. Boardersguide
    Sunday, March 21, 2021 10:55 AM
  • Why didn't you contact support directly?)
    Tuesday, March 23, 2021 4:48 PM
  • You can Direct contact on their Official support page.
    Saturday, April 10, 2021 9:19 PM
  • You can use Microsoft Graph to export list of resources in Microsoft Azure Subscription or Resource Group. Please review following documents for more information on the same:

In regards with CPU and Disk usage, I am not sure if that is something which is possible to be extracted in an report, you can reach out to Azure Support for more information on the same

In regards with Microsoft Table with list of all available VM SKU's and List of all availabe Disk SKU's you can refer following document:

Regards,

Harpreet Singh

Thursday, April 15, 2021 9:36 AM
  • Hi, I have purchase and Pass Latest Microsoft AZ-104 Exam Certification Yet...i suggest and help you can also get Microsoft any Certifications practice guide With 50% Discount Offer.

Download Full Practice Exam Material Here:  https://bit.ly/2SExtFl

Sunday, May 9, 2021 6:52 PM
  • You can even directly contact the support team for better guidance.
    Tuesday, May 18, 2021 7:28 AM
  • I use Azure, and I want to know this.
    Saturday, June 26, 2021 6:24 AM
  • You can Direct contact on their Official support page.
    I agree, contacting Azure support directly will be the best course of action here. They'll be able to resolve your issues directly. I suggest you start there.
    Tuesday, July 6, 2021 2:14 PM
  • Get the best score with Microsoft pdf, enhance your Microsoft Azure Administrator Exam with exam questions in pdf format. The stuff we are provide to our students is verified by our certified experts. All Microsoft az-104 exam dumps are available with 90 days free updates and 100% money back guarantee

Please Visit : https://www.certs2pass.com/pass-microsoft-exams

Friday, July 9, 2021 12:11 PM