none
This content cannot be displayed in a frame RRS feed

• Question

• I have two computers, laptop and desktop.  The desktop is Windows 7 and I am using IE 10.  The web page opens and works perfectly.  When I try to open the same web page on my laptop which is also Windows 7 and using IE 10, I receive this message

"This content cannot be displayed in a frame"  

I have uninstalled and reinstalled IE 10 on the laptop but it did not help. 

Is there a solution to this problem?

Thank you

Geniegirl

Sunday, February 9, 2014 3:59 AM

Answers

• Hi,

When asking internet related questions please include the full address of any webpages that you are having problems with... so that we can visit the page to investigate.

Tools>Internet Options>Security tab, click "Reset all zones to default"

Intranet Sites Icon, "Sites" button..... remove any domains from this list.

Trusted Sites Icon, "Sites" button..... remove the unnamed website from this list if its there.

"This content cannot be displayed in a frame" is the expected error message.... it means that the website you are visiting is 'stealing' content from another website without the owner/publisher's permission.

ensure that you have an up to date anti-virus program installed and that you have turned on IE's anti-phishing protection... Tools>Smart Screen Filter...

Be suspicious of websites that host unsolicited content....

Post consumer questions about IE to http://answers.microsoft.com (Help>Online Support menu from IE)... include with your questions the FULL address of any websites you are having issues with.

This forum is for questions about IEAK and GPO administration of IE on domain networks.

Regards.

Rob^_^

Sunday, February 9, 2014 5:50 AM