free MB logical disks RRS feed

• Question

• I have made a new rule which collects the free space from all servers. When i add this rule to the monitoring pane i can select the server in the performance counter window and see a graph.

This is a start but what i really want eventually is to see as default in the monitoring pane is several columns where the servers are in with the amount of free space, just like the one that already excists like the logical disk state under Windows Server management pack. That is the vieuw i want but not for the total bytes but for the amount of free bytes for all servers.

Is this possible?

A step further i would like to receive a report for this rule so i can see it every day?....

freddie
    Monday, January 26, 2009 8:42 AM

Answers

• Hi,

You can create a new state view in the monitoring space and set it related to the rule which you created.

Friday, January 30, 2009 10:32 AM

All replies

• Hi,

You can create a new state view in the monitoring space and set it related to the rule which you created.

Friday, January 30, 2009 10:32 AM
  • Thx. But it is not possible, i think, to make a state vieuw based on the rule i made. It is not a option to choose a rule?

freddie
    Monday, February 23, 2009 12:55 PM
  • Nobody wants this also? Or has it already?

freddie
    Wednesday, March 11, 2009 12:05 PM