Add contact from email RRS feed

• Question

• guys when I right click on an email on the sender name and choose add to outlook contacts, I'd like a full box to appear with has separate fields for work, mobile number, etc. Right now it's just a small box appearing by default without those options

thanks

Friday, October 4, 2019 3:00 PM

All replies

• What's the detailed version of Outlook?

I tested this on my Outlook 365 version 1909. When righting click the sender address and click "add to Outlook contacts", "full box" appear:

However, when testing on Outlook 2016 MSO (16.0.4849.1000), this dialog appears.

From my test results, this seems to be related with Outlook versions. Please check whether this is the case for you.

I've searched a lot but currently haven't found an official article which explains this difference.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Perry-Pan Monday, October 7, 2019 2:43 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Tuesday, October 8, 2019 6:28 AM
    Monday, October 7, 2019 2:43 AM
  • I am writing to see how everything is going with this issue.  Was the reply helpful to you?

If you have further concern on this issue, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Friday, October 11, 2019 5:13 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by Perry-Pan Friday, October 11, 2019 5:13 AM
    Thursday, October 10, 2019 4:58 AM