none
Entry Point Not Found RRS feed

• Question

• I don't know what happened but for some reason I could no longer play my Sims 3.  On insertion press to play would come up then when pressed would go off screen leaving a message, (at first) no QtCore4.dll found.  I download this dill and placed in  wondows stystem 32 folder then tried again to another error message then displaying PatchProgress exe - entry point not found [the procedure entry point bla bla bla could not be located in the dynamic link library QtCore4.dll.

Help anyone..Please

Thank You

Selecta RAWsilk
    Friday, February 5, 2010 10:03 AM

All replies

• Hi,
    Have you gotten an answer on this issue yet? I am looking for that solution too.
    Thursday, February 18, 2010 9:16 PM
  • Hello,

I had the same problem I was trying to fix it. I had first searching at internet but I there was no right information. So I went thinking and at once I had a idea:

- I download the installation of EADM (EXE Format)
     - I Download 7zip and instal it
     - Right mouse click on the installation exe of EADM and click at 7zip -> Open Archive (in the rightmouseclick menu)
     - Some where on these Folder/Archive will be QtCore4.dll (THIS IS THE RIGHT DLL) Extract it to C:\WINDOWS\System32\

I've the same done with the same problem and it did work

greetings Roald

PS I'm sorry for my bad inglish, I hope you will understand (Because I'm a dutchmen)
    Sunday, March 14, 2010 9:25 AM
  • 2 things you need to do with this particular dll file
    first after dumping it intothe c'/windows/system32 folder also parkthe same dll in  these folders
    the first is c/windws/system,
    the second is the folder that runs the item youa reusing for instance if its a folder inside the c/program files group findthat folder thaen put the dllinto it and then reboot it should work

we can all laearn together to be better than we are
    Monday, March 15, 2010 4:19 AM