ADS modifications not replicate with sharepoint RRS feed

• Question

• hi

if i add mail id in particular user propertise it not replicate to sharepoint 2007

how can i solve this issue

pls help me

thanks

• Edited by kezhil Friday, June 15, 2012 9:32 AM
    Friday, June 15, 2012 9:04 AM

Answers

All replies

• hi

i got error msg running this command Stsadm -o sync -synctiming m:30

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server extensions\12\BIN>Stsadm -o sync -synctiming m:30

Command line error.

Usage:
               stsadm.exe -o <operation> [<parameters>]
               stsadm.exe -help [<operation>]

Operations:

activatefeature
               addalternatedomain
               addcontentdb
               adddataconnectionfile
               addexemptuseragent
               addpath

and if  i trying to import using user profiles and properties i go  the follwoing error msg

kinldy give a slolution for solve this issue

Saturday, June 16, 2012 7:08 AM
  • The error says that the account with which AD sync is ran does not have access to the DB.

Ashish Ranjan (Please click "Marked As Answer" if a post solves your problem or "Vote As Helpful" if a post has been useful to you)

Saturday, June 16, 2012 7:18 AM
  • hi ashish

thanks for reply

in my senorio sql server and sharpoint installed in same computer

i am using windows authentication for sql server and domain authentication for sharepoint administration i already given the permission for domain user in sqlserver.

pls tell me how to give the database perrmission and how to solve this issue

Saturday, June 16, 2012 7:42 AM
  • This error normally occurs when you try to access the User Profile Service synchronisation page right after you provision your service application WITHOUT first doing an IISRESET.

Performing an IISRESET resolves the problem

IF the issue is still not resolved http://blogs.technet.com/b/damodar/archive/2009/04/05/error-while-setting-up-user-profiles-and-properties.aspx

Regards,

Veera

Monday, June 18, 2012 9:47 AM