none
Bump in the road RRS feed

• Question

•   So this afternoon I went into the employment place that lets you accsess resources, workshops, computers, counsellers, all to help you atain employment a great place when you r in need. Earlier I was contacted by a employer telling me all future communication with him will be done via a very popular social networking website (FB). So I came down to the employment office to use there computers to set up a time for a interview and the website was blocked on their server so......

I need to know the easiest, fastest, unobtrusive way to get on the site thats blocked when I don't have admin controls, I know its possible. I tried then started to believe there has to be a better way. Off the hop I thought second operrating system on the computer would that do it being that their on a network domain? Access another computer remotely somehow? This is extremly anoying. All my atempts to find the answer proved unsuccessful. The job is a once in a lifetime kind of thing that I have always wanted but neverknew it. Does someone out there have the intellect to teach an able mind how to better himself so he can continue toward greatness??????                                                                                                              p.s Usually I would observe the rules set out and adheer to them but when an Employment Agency wouldn't let me on a social networking website while they spout off about how networking is one of the the most important aspects in finding a JOB I knew this was one of those rules that are meant to be broken.  

Friday, March 14, 2014 10:58 PM

All replies

• Tdoggy --

You have erroneously posted this question in a user forum dedicated to Microsoft Project Server, an enterprise project management application.  I would recommend that you find a more relevant forum for your post, such as an Internet Explorer or Windows user forum.  Hope this helps.

PS -- Good luck  on your job search.  :)

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Saturday, March 15, 2014 6:09 PM