Changing the color on MSN and Facebook RRS feed

• Question

• I was recently given a tower that has Windows Xp on it. However the MSN homepage and facebook does not have any color on it. Its all White and some of the boxes that you click on do not show up. ie next page. I have to move my mouse over the page til the arrow turns into the pointy finger and sometimes I've clicked on thw rong item. I have tried the Tools>Internet Options and the color box. Any other suggestions. Having a plain white page is starting to bother the eyes. I know there is probably color on here but all i see is a white background. HELP
    Wednesday, September 23, 2009 5:29 PM

Answers

• Hi the_beast66, in the future if you have any other issue with Windows XP, I recommend you post to Windows XP forum:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/windowsxpitpro

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.  Thank you for your understanding.

Sean Zhu - MSFT
    • Marked as answer by Sean Zhu - Friday, October 2, 2009 4:56 AM
    Friday, September 25, 2009 5:27 AM

All replies

• Not sure why this is in the Windows 7 area, but right-click the desktop and select properties.   Now select appearance and try adjusting some of the colors for the windows.

If you are using Internet Explorer, I would advise resetting the default settings.
    Wednesday, September 23, 2009 9:45 PM
  • Hi the_beast66, in the future if you have any other issue with Windows XP, I recommend you post to Windows XP forum:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/windowsxpitpro

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.  Thank you for your understanding.

Sean Zhu - MSFT
    • Marked as answer by Sean Zhu - Friday, October 2, 2009 4:56 AM
    Friday, September 25, 2009 5:27 AM