emails RRS feed

• Question

• why does my laptop not accept any of the many passwords, i have tried to connect me to my hotmail, i cannot send or receive any emails i am a beginer, any help would be appreciated, thankyou. PS; it will not accept any of the many passwords enter , whether it is upper or lower casings orsymbols.<  HELP>
    kenneth kane
    Friday, April 1, 2011 4:45 PM

Answers

All replies

• Visit this site to change your password:

https://account.live.com/password/reset

Shawn Keene
    • Proposed as answer by Sabrina Shen Monday, April 4, 2011 9:30 AM
    • Marked as answer by Sabrina Shen Thursday, April 7, 2011 6:08 AM
    Saturday, April 2, 2011 2:18 AM
  • Hi Kenneth,

First, I would like to confirm that if only the Hotmail failed to log in or if there are any other issues with password encountered.

Regarding the Hotmail issue, please refer to the link which Shawn posted. Also, it is recommended to post a new question in Windows Live Solution Center for further discussion.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Sabrina

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights. |Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Monday, April 4, 2011 9:34 AM