Question regarding new features on version 5.1.18362.145 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all, 

Thanks for reply, i was wondering maybe on how to reset Powershell with basic language and symbols since now mine is not really healthy .

My problem is here the letters or different symbols. 

Thanks, much appreciate.

I can't provide a picture since my account is not verified but i will.

Thursday, January 23, 2020 8:07 AM

All replies

• What reply are you asking about.  You have not asked a clear question.

\_(ツ)_/

Thursday, January 23, 2020 11:03 AM
  • Sorry if this was unclear,

My Powershell version 5.1.18362.145 is showing different letters or symbols instead of the letters A it show > as a example. Using advance new features

Or a series of ééééééééééé instead of the good typographie. 

Is there a reason or i just try to use other languages ?

If you can verify my account, i could drag and drop a picture and show the clear example. 

By the way, good morning :P 

Thursday, January 23, 2020 12:46 PM
  • You need to do a full repair on your system.  Something has gotten corrupted or changed.  This is not a help desk or support forum.  If you don't know how to repair your system then take your PC to a local repair shop and have them reset it for you or you can contact MS Support for help.

This forum is for questions about a script you are writing and not a place to ask for help with PC issues.

\_(ツ)_/

Thursday, January 23, 2020 1:51 PM
  • You need to do a full repair on your system.  Something has gotten corrupted or changed.  This is not a help desk or support forum.  If you don't know how to repair your system then take your PC to a local repair shop and have them reset it for you or you can contact MS Support for help.

This forum is for questions about a script you are writing and not a place to ask for help with PC issues.

\_(ツ)_/

Thanks for your answer.

Friday, January 24, 2020 4:24 AM