I cannot upload internet Explorer 8 or 9 RRS feed

• Question

• My window update is asking me to download sp1 every time of the day,whats going on with Microsoft web site has it been hacked? Please help me I' loss with this problem, Thank you

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 8:40 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) is an important update that includes previously released security, performance, and stability updates for Windows 7. SP1 also includes new improvements to features and services in Windows 7, such as improved reliability when connecting to HDMI audio devices, printing using the XPS Viewer, and restoring previous folders in Windows Explorer after restarting.

Installing SP1 helps keep Windows 7 up to date.

Windows Update helps keep your PC safer—and your software current—by fetching the latest security and feature updates from Microsoft via the Internet. Windows Update contains software tools that detect information about your computer, such as the make and model and the version of Windows and other Microsoft software that your computer is running. Microsoft uses that information to install only the updates your computer needs.

If you see a message telling you that important updates are available, or telling you to review important updates, you should click the message to view and select the important updates to install.

For your convenice: Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (KB976932)

http://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=5842

For your second issue, if possible you may upgrade to IE9 for a test.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Blair Deng

Blair Deng
    TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Cloud_TS Monday, March 10, 2014 6:20 AM
    Thursday, February 27, 2014 8:24 AM

All replies

• My window update is asking me to download sp1 every time of the day,whats going on with Microsoft web site has it been hacked? Please help me I' loss with this problem, Thank you

It keeps telling me internet explorer 8 will not work on my system
    Thursday, February 27, 2014 1:21 AM
  • Hi,

Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) is an important update that includes previously released security, performance, and stability updates for Windows 7. SP1 also includes new improvements to features and services in Windows 7, such as improved reliability when connecting to HDMI audio devices, printing using the XPS Viewer, and restoring previous folders in Windows Explorer after restarting.

Installing SP1 helps keep Windows 7 up to date.

Windows Update helps keep your PC safer—and your software current—by fetching the latest security and feature updates from Microsoft via the Internet. Windows Update contains software tools that detect information about your computer, such as the make and model and the version of Windows and other Microsoft software that your computer is running. Microsoft uses that information to install only the updates your computer needs.

If you see a message telling you that important updates are available, or telling you to review important updates, you should click the message to view and select the important updates to install.

For your convenice: Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (KB976932)

http://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=5842

For your second issue, if possible you may upgrade to IE9 for a test.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Blair Deng

Blair Deng
    TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Cloud_TS Monday, March 10, 2014 6:20 AM
    Thursday, February 27, 2014 8:24 AM
  • I 'm running Windows Vista and right know I'm using Google chrome, it's OK but I rather use internet 9 or 10

Thanks for the reply,I caught the rouge virus and had to change my hard drive.

it was the Windows anti Breach suite

navtseabeevet

Monday, March 10, 2014 4:19 PM