Voting in Outlook RRS feed

• Question

• When will this feature be made useful. By that I mean i) a simple button or integration with the reply option vs. having to click on the email and hunt for the "vote" buttons on the top ribbon, and ii) available on mobile devices.  

This has been requested since 2016 - why on earth have you not been able to fix this?  

Thursday, May 7, 2020 1:37 PM

All replies

• When will this feature be made useful. By that I mean i) a simple button or integration with the reply option vs. having to click on the email and hunt for the "vote" buttons on the top ribbon, and ii) available on mobile devices.  

This has been requested since 2016 - why on earth have you not been able to fix this?  

Not sure who "you" is, but you can request or search to see if this has been requested at uservoice

https://outlook.uservoice.com/

• Proposed as answer by Bruce Stoker Monday, May 11, 2020 5:34 PM
    Thursday, May 7, 2020 1:50 PM
  • its not only a microsoft problem, because there a to many diff. mobile device ios etc.

try to use google forms and send a LINK?

Chris

Thursday, May 7, 2020 6:36 PM
  • Hi,

Welcome to our forum.

I understand that this may be bothering you but I'm afraid this is by design now. In this situation, it is suggested to refer to the suggestion of Andy to share your feedback via the Outlook UserVoice forum.

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, May 8, 2020 7:34 AM
  • Hi,

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you. If yes, would you mind helping mark the reply as answer? So that others who might have a similar question can benefit from your thread? Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards, 

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 11, 2020 8:52 AM