none
PaaS user experience research RRS feed

• Question

• I am a Senior Lecturer and PhD student at the university in the West Midlands, UK. The PhD has been focused on pre-adoption criteria and categories that SMEs should consider before adoption and evaluating the SMEs level of understanding of these categories against platform as a service. The categories were cost  performance , legal, migration ,security, providers and contracts, business requirements and staff skill set. 

From the findings, there was evidence to suggest that many businesses had not fully considered their own business requirements against offerings of platform as a service including the positives and negatives and how such services would be integrated and used. Most of all security and legal were two categories that required attention.
    I am now seeking input from actual platform as a service adaptors. I would be I interested to know your views and experience of tackling adjusting to adoption of a Cloud service and if you feel there are particular research questions and areas of security that need addressing by research.

Tuesday, August 15, 2017 9:04 AM