Outlook account is not updating RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Microsoft team,
    My Outlook on my desktop is not updating my folders. I can not see any folders as well. It pops up an error message as cannot display the folder. The last update was Friday, May 31. I notice that it is Connected to Microsoft Exchange message is displayed at the right side bottom. Also when I try to back up (Export) the file to a folder it pops up a message as Unknown error. 
    This problem happened suddenly!
    Please help. This is happening on my home desktop. On the same Outlook my wife has her account also and it is working fine.
    Your time and consideration is appreciated!

Thank you,
    Ananda Nanjundaswamy
    Friday, June 7, 2019 2:42 PM

All replies

• Hi Ananda,

How about starting your Outlook in online mode?

Given this situation, it is suggested to recreate your OST files.

Besides, please try exiting Outlook desktop client and see if the issue can be reproduced on the web mail.

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, June 10, 2019 1:51 AM
  • Hi Ananda,

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    And if you need further assistance on this, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 3:05 AM