Customize search result cards RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All!

Is there a way to set up a custom search result card? I want to add some fields to the search result

Friday, March 16, 2018 10:04 AM

All replies

• Hi Alexey.U,

Do you want to customize the following screenshot of searching result?if so ,based on my research ,it cannot be customized.

If you want to customize the contact card like the following screenshot,you could add some register keys in SFB client ,please refer to this link.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, March 19, 2018 2:30 AM
  • I need to concatenate office and organization and show in search results. It's possible?
    Monday, March 19, 2018 8:53 AM
  • Hi ,

I cannot find the develop ways to change the search result,but you could change the display name in AD then remove the user  and re-enable the user in the SFB control panel(it will caused data lost).

Display name in the AD

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, March 20, 2018 9:39 AM
  • Thanks for help!
    Wednesday, March 21, 2018 5:48 AM
  • Hi,

If the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who has similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Wednesday, March 21, 2018 9:01 AM
  • Hi,

Are there any update for this issue, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who has similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Monday, March 26, 2018 11:06 AM
  • Hi ,

Do you have some updates?if the reply help to you ,please mark the reply as answer.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Tuesday, April 3, 2018 10:08 AM