Apps that don't use the Aero glass border and Aero Peek RRS feed

• Question

• There are a few apps I use that disappear completely when using Aero Peek (hover over show desktop button) e.g. FLV Player, instead of disappearing to the point where only the borders are left.  I have only noticed that this happens when the app doesn't use the Aero glass border.

How can I fix this to where apps that don't use the border show up in Aero Peek?

I am using build 7100 with a HP Pavilion a1210n, AMD Athlon 64 2.2 GHz processor, 2.5 GB ram, NVIDIA Geforce 8500GT w/ 1GB of memory (not including shared memory).
    Hello! Please try every solution given to your problem...and reply back with its results...

Click here for my thread on Win7 min. requirements
    - JoelbX
    Tuesday, July 28, 2009 10:18 PM

Answers

• This actually makes perfect sense from a common sense standpoint: these applications aren't on glass, therefore no glass should show up when you peek.
    • Marked as answer by Nicholas Li Thursday, August 6, 2009 5:42 AM
    Tuesday, July 28, 2009 11:55 PM

All replies

• This actually makes perfect sense from a common sense standpoint: these applications aren't on glass, therefore no glass should show up when you peek.
    • Marked as answer by Nicholas Li Thursday, August 6, 2009 5:42 AM
    Tuesday, July 28, 2009 11:55 PM
  • Yes, I agree that makes perfect sense, it's just not how I want it to operate, as I would like to see "oh there's a window there" and not have it totally disappear.

Hello! Please try every solution given to your problem...and reply back with its results...

Click here for my thread on Win7 min. requirements
    - JoelbX
    Wednesday, July 29, 2009 2:14 AM