I Went through all the WSUS prereqs KBs and WSUS Post configuration on my SUs, but I still cant see the 1607 feature update in my ConfigMgr Console RRS feed

• Question

• Good morning!

I have applied the required KBs (KB3159706 and 3095113) on my CAS and three more SUPs in my environment. I have also run the post-configuration command on my WSUS to decrypt the Windows 10 Upgrades. 
    My CAS is downloading the Updates from Microsoft while the other are using upstream.
    I Checked on my WSUS on my CAS, I can see the feature windows 10 anniversary update there, but I cant see it on my SCCM Console. 

Do you have any idea why I cant find the feature anniversary update?

Those are the Classification and Thank you

***Classification:

Update Rollups

Updates

Upgrades

*** Products

Windows 10 Anniversary update and later servicing drivers

Windows 10 Anniversary update and later Upgrade & Servicing Drivers

Windows 10 Anniversary update server and later servicing and drivers

Windows 10 Dynamic Update

Windows 10 Feature On Demand

ConfigMgr Version

***CAS and SUPs: 1610 Build 8458

Thank you in advance.

Eden Oliveira 

Eden Oliveira

Monday, March 27, 2017 3:35 PM

All replies

• Hi Eden Oliverira,

>I Checked on my WSUS on my CAS, I can see the feature windows 10 anniversary update there, but I cant see it on my SCCM Console. 

Please check if the win10 1607 upgrade listed in "Windows 10 Servicing" view in SCCM console?

If it still not work, I would recommend you turn to SCCM forum for more professional help about this issue:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?category=systemcenter2012configurationmanager

Best Regards,

Anne

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 2:53 AM
  • Hi Anne, thanks for the feedback. 

I do see all my windows 10 Branch versions on my "Windows 10 Servicing" Console. I See 1507, 1511 and 1607. There is also the Release, business and LTSB Servicing branches available on the graphs.

I dont know whant I am doing wron. It seems the update is there, but when I try to create a Servicing plan and search for the update, I dont see it. I also cant see it when I go to the Software Updates -> All Software Updates console.

Any Ideas? 

I believe that might be a WSUS issue, instead of a SCCM one. What do you think?

Thank you in advance. 

Eden Oliveira

Eden Oliveira

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 1:54 PM
  • Hi Eden Oliveira,

If WSUS works as a SUP for SCCM, then the settings may controlled by SCCM console, as far as I know, SCCM will use the SUSDB of the WSUS to get updates. As for the detailed configurations, we may manage in SCCM.

Since on WSUS forum, guys may not have much experience with SCCM/WSUS, I would suggest you turn to SCCM forum for consult, if you get any information there and need assistance here, you may post back on WSUS forum, this post will still be open.

Best Regards,

Anne

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, March 30, 2017 6:45 AM
  • Good morning all. 

Thank you for the feedback. I actually checked again on the servicing branch part (when creating the servicing branch), that finally the Windows 10 anniversary update is there, however it has a different name compared to all posts I saw online.

For instance. I see lots of:
    Feature update to Windows 10 Education N, version 1607, <language>

Feature update to Windows 10 Education, version 1607, <language>

Feature update to Windows 10 Enterprise N, version 1607, <language>

Feature update to Windows 10 Enterprise, version 1607, <language>

Feature update to Windows 10 PRO N, version 1607, <language>

Feature update to Windows 10 PRO, version 1607, <language>

Feature update to Windows 10 Team, version 1607, <language>

I assume the regular Windows 10 1607 anniversary update could be the Feature update to Windows 10 Enterprise, version 1607, <language>, that is the one I am trying to set up for my Windows 10 1507 and 1511 for upgrade.

Correct me if I am wrong. 

I have a Collection with 2 of my 1507 build as well as a collection with 1511 builds. I am creating the Service Plan and deploying to those collections. Am I doing right? 

The only strange thing is that my target PC doesnt get the Update. I dont see it in Software Center, anywhere.

other question is:

I havent applied the GPO for "defer" update on those computers. is that a requrement for those computers to have this GPO applied in order from them to see and receive the upgrade through ConfigMgr?

Thank you again for all the support.

Eden Oliveira

Eden Oliveira

Thursday, March 30, 2017 12:43 PM
  • Hi Eden Oliveira,

Thanks for your feedback, pity for the limited help, but I think you need to turn to SCCM forum for more professional help. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Anne

Monday, April 3, 2017 7:30 AM