Printing not correct RRS feed

• Question

•                      My printer preference,papersize always change automatically to letter .  My system connected to CAB label sticker printer through USB connecter and LaserJet printer connected by network and this my default printer . So when I want to print trough LaserJet,the printsize same like label sticker, always I need  change my paper size to A4 from preference  .pls give solution for this

Tuesday, August 7, 2012 8:55 AM

All replies

• This a problem with your printer, not Windows.  If there is no way to set it permanently in the software driver provided by the manufacturer, then read the owner's manual for the printer on how to set this in the printer.

If the above does not solve the problem, then contact the manufacturer of the printer since Microsoft does not provide support for third party hardware - that is the sole responsibility of the manufacturer.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Tuesday, August 7, 2012 10:28 AM