none
Cannot reload data from MySQL to Model with new version of PowerQuery RRS feed

• Question

• Dear all,

Today I have updated to the latest version of PowerQuery which is 2.14.3722.242 .

As soon as I upgraded I started getting failures when reloading the data from my existing worksheets.

I created a new worksheet to make a test, added a new query using MySQL as a data source. However, when trying to load to the model (rather than a worksheet, although that also fails) returns the following error code: 0x800A03EC. I have checked that the database is accessed properly, as the edit query window lets me see a preview of the data, which looks fine. Also, the row counter increments normally as rows are loaded.

When I try to reload a query from my existing spreadsheets (also MySQL), I get the following error: "We couldn't get data from the Data Model. Here's the error message we got: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index"

This problem is seriously blocking me. Can you make available previous versions of PowerQuery to check whether the problem is only with the new version? Also I can continue my work while you guys figure out a workaround/fix.

My current settings: Microsoft Excel 2013 15.0.4641.1003, MySQL Connector Net 6.8.3, MySQL Connector/ODBC 5.3. The version of PowerQuery was mentioned above.

Cheers,

Alexey

Wednesday, August 20, 2014 3:45 PM

Answers

All replies