Mouse disappear when using RD client. RRS feed

• Question

• Dear all ,

i have a problem about remoting my computer.

i use RD client on Ios to remote my computer. All things are OK when i remote my desktop but when i remote my laptop , the mouse is disappear. although my laptop installed both OS , windows 7 and windows 10 64bit.

Any idea for me ?

Thanks

Monday, April 6, 2015 1:47 AM

Answers

• Hi kdminhquan,

" All things are OK when i remote my desktop but when i remote my laptop , the mouse is disappear."
     I am a little confused here .
    Do you mean we remote to the desktop from the laptop ,it will work correctly but it won`t when we remote to the laptop from the desktop ?Or there is another machine here and the remote connection worked correctly when we remote to it from our desktop but the laptop won`t ?

"Mouse disappear "
    Do you mean we wouldn`t see it but it can still work or the mouse won`t work no matter where we try to point and press it ? This will help us to verify whether it is related to the mouse driver or the display issue .

We can try to update the mouse driver or reinstall it from the device manager to have a check.
    If the mouse still worked but won`t be seen ,please update or reinstall the display driver to have a check .
    Please also run the built-in troubleshoot tool to have a diagnostic.
    Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Troubleshooting\Hardware and Sound
    We should ensure all the machines are up to date .

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, April 7, 2015 9:16 AM