Exchange 2007 SP3 Scripting Changing of Informational Message in Unified Messaging RRS feed

• Question

• We have are using Exchange 2007 SP3 as our main phone message when people dial our main number.  At certain times we change the informational message to state when our campus is open/closed for weather.

We have come across a powershell command that does work and does exactly what we want.  I am tasked with writing a small Windows Forms program that will let a lower privileged user change this message using the GUI I have designed for it.  What it will do is when a button is clicked to change the message, it will run this powershell command on the unified messaging server we have. 

The forms program will be running on another server that acts like a terminal server for our users.  I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how to get my forms program on one server run a powershell commandlet on the unified messaging server, while running the script at the appropriate level to do this (Exchange Administrator, I believe). 

Tuesday, February 19, 2013 8:01 PM

All replies

• Hi there,

Questions on UM are recommended to post in UM forum. Your understanding would be appreciated.

Fiona Liao
    TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, February 20, 2013 7:34 AM