none
Email are not sync while deploying Email Profiles to Mobile Device RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am facing Email synchronization issue while deploying the Email Profiles Policy to Mobile Devices (Windows Phone 8.1, Ios and Androids all mobile devices).. through Intune .Email Profile deployed to Mobile devices but the emails are note getting downloading..

In my infra there is exchange Online  and also ADFS deployed in onpremise.. the Exchange Active sync isoutlook.office 365.com for any exchange online email accounts but there is some rules configured in ADFS that all the emails will routed through mobility@abc.in, and through mobility@abc.in email are getting downloaded in mobile devices that currently configured through Airwach MDM sultions..

but, now i have to manage the mobile device through Intune and while deploying the Email profiles Emails are note getting downloaded ,even i tried to use outlook.office365.com and mobility@abc.inboth as Active Sync Server name..

I haven`t any idea to solve this issue, please guide is anything i need to configure ion ADFS rule of Intune Attributes ( that will allow mobile devices to download the emails )etc..  please suggest for solution..

Shailendra Dev

Friday, March 20, 2015 6:44 PM