Where can i find weather app? RRS feed

Answers

• Uninstalled, or unpinned? if it's unpinned just press WindowsKey + Q & and search for it.
    If Uninstalled I don't think you can actually get it back yet - the store isn't activated.

Regards,

Dylan Meeus

0x2B |~ 0x2B Blog : www.it-ca.net/blogdylan
    • Marked as answer by alicans35 Friday, September 16, 2011 9:28 PM
    Friday, September 16, 2011 9:24 PM
  • The UI Design for Windows Store apps forum is for developers to discuss how to design their own Windows Store apps. For help with using Windows 8 or 8.1 please post in the Windows forums on http://answers.microsoft.com

Best regards,
        Rob

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Thursday, May 1, 2014 10:15 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, December 23, 2014 9:37 PM
    Sunday, April 27, 2014 7:13 PM

All replies

• Uninstalled, or unpinned? if it's unpinned just press WindowsKey + Q & and search for it.
    If Uninstalled I don't think you can actually get it back yet - the store isn't activated.

Regards,

Dylan Meeus

• Marked as answer by alicans35 Friday, September 16, 2011 9:28 PM
    Friday, September 16, 2011 9:24 PM
  • uninstalled.I guess i will use reset function.

Thanks for reply.

Friday, September 16, 2011 9:28 PM
  • I simply unpinned it, and this thread was of great help, thanks. I was clicking and right-clicking everywhere... Is there any other way to get to that interface other than Win+Q?
    Sunday, September 18, 2011 4:42 AM
  • Just press CTRL + F. or when you are on the Metro UI start page, just start typing ^^
    When you just start typing on the startpage, it will automatically search for what you enter.

Regards,

Dylan Meeus

Sunday, September 18, 2011 10:39 AM
  • My Bing Weather app has not refreshed since the April 24th and when I attempted to manually refresh and repin both I received an error message "You are not currently logged into the internet" which I clearly am. So much for BING. That was short lived and they really did have the best weather site of all the apps.
    Sunday, April 27, 2014 5:41 PM
  • The UI Design for Windows Store apps forum is for developers to discuss how to design their own Windows Store apps. For help with using Windows 8 or 8.1 please post in the Windows forums on http://answers.microsoft.com

Best regards,
        Rob

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Thursday, May 1, 2014 10:15 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, December 23, 2014 9:37 PM
    Sunday, April 27, 2014 7:13 PM
  • You cau go Google play and install app.

Tuesday, December 23, 2014 2:58 PM