Error Message Appears When Opening Games RRS feed

• Question

• Hello .... I see this massage when I open games ( oxc000007b unable to start correctly ).How can I make this? Can you help me?

Wednesday, November 8, 2017 5:59 PM

All replies

• Hi,

If you just upgrade system and see this error message, I suggest to reinstall your game and test again.

Also, run game as Administrator, you could configure it in Properties\Compatibility tab\Run this program as an administrator.

Besides, some general methods worth trying: Install or repair the Latest Version of .NET Framework

Update DirectX

Reinstall all Microsoft Visual C++ runtime packages

The Application was Unable to Start Correctly (0xc000007b) [FIXED]

https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/how-to-fix-the-application-is-unable-to-start-correctly-0xc00007b-error/

Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 9, 2017 1:57 AM
  • Would you mind letting me know the update of the problem? If you need further assistance, feel free to let me know. I will be more than happy to be of assistance.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, November 10, 2017 9:07 AM
  • We have not heard from you in a couple of days. Please post back at your convenience if we can assist further.

Monday, November 13, 2017 7:25 AM