none
The Application Virtualization Client report data cache could not be sent to Publishing Server URL 'rtsp://softgrid.test.local:554/' (rc = 1690150A-2000019D) RRS feed

• General discussion

• The Application Virtualization Client report data cache could not be sent to Publishing Server URL 'rtsp://softgrid.test.local:554/' (rc = 1690150A-2000019D

Well, got a reply to this issue - which I am not able to reproduce with a 4.6 client, however I have seen it with SP1;

This error is occuring when the client is trying to send reporting information to the server.  The server is responding with a 413 error which is likely indicating that the client's request (i.e. the reporting data) is too large.  The server limits requests to 64k.  However, I am not sure why this is only happening on the msi install.
    To help confirm or otherwise diagnose this, there are two logs that would be very helpful.

The first is the server's log (sft-server.log).  It logs to:
    [Server install location directory]\App Virt Management Server\logs\sft-server.log
    (e.g.  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft System Center App Virt Management Server\App Virt Management Server\logs\sft-server.log)

The second is our transport agent log (sftnta.txt).  It resides in:
    [Client install location]\sftnta.txt
    (e.g. C:\Program Files\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\sftnta.txt)
    The sftnta log is not on by default.  To turn it on you need to add a DWORD registry value named "NTALogMask" (without quotes) in the following registry path:
    x86:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SoftGrid\4.5\Client\Configuration\
    x64:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Wow6432Node\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SoftGrid\4.5\Client\Configuration\
    Set the value (in hex) to 0007FFFF

You will then need to repro the issue to get the respective logging into the sftnta log.

Monday, December 28, 2009 4:50 PM

All replies