none
C++ REST SDK is not found in VC++ 6.0 RRS feed

All replies

• The REST SDK only supports Visual Studio 2012 and newer according to their FAQ.

This is a signature. Any samples given are not meant to have error checking or show best practices. They are meant to just illustrate a point. I may also give inefficient code or introduce some problems to discourage copy/paste coding. This is because the major point of my posts is to aid in the learning process.

• Proposed as answer by Guido Franzke Wednesday, October 4, 2017 8:33 AM
    Tuesday, October 3, 2017 2:26 PM
  • Hi Riphat,

Thank you for posting here.

The latest releases no longer support Visual Studio 2010. This is due to both engineering cost and we utilize some C++11 features that aren't available. 1.2.0 was the last release that included binaries for Visual Studio 2010.

For Rest SDK FAQ website, you can see the Frequently Asked Questions.

Since the VC++ 6.0 has not been supported, i will move the case to off-topic.

Best Regards,

Hart

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Guido Franzke Wednesday, October 4, 2017 8:33 AM
    • Edited by Hart Wang Tuesday, October 10, 2017 6:34 AM
    Wednesday, October 4, 2017 3:05 AM