none
I have configure 2 password policy . One is 4 month password expire and 2 one is one year but sync with O365 But password policy has been not working

Question

• Hi Support,

I have configure 2 password policy . One is 4 month password expire and 2 one is one year but sync with O365  But password policy has been not working.

We have two question.

1. How to check step by step password expire group policy

2. How to export user last password change date.

Saturday, February 18, 2017 3:32 PM

All replies

• Hi,

1. How to check step by step password expire group policy

>>>To check the password policy, you could run gpresult /h gpreport.html with administrator on computer to check the password policy.

In addition, there is only one password policy works in domain (except FGPP Fine grain password policy). If you want to configure multiple password policies for users in your domain, you may need configure FGPP.

2. How to export user last password change date.

>>>If you just want to check one user, you could run the below PowerShell command to check the properties PasswordLastSet.

Get-ADUser -Identity <UserName> -Properties *

For more information, please refer to the article below.

PowerShell: Get-ADUser to retrieve password last set and expiry information

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsserver/en-US/d1e5db87-3d45-4c85-9793-479cb23071e3/i-have-configure-2-password-policy-one-is-4-month-password-expire-and-2-one-is-one-year-but-sync?forum=winserverGP&prof=required

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Best Regards,

Jay

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, February 20, 2017 3:05 AM
  • Hi,

If the reply above has resolved your problem, please mark it as answer as it would be helpful to anyone who encounters the similar issue.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Jay

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, February 27, 2017 3:35 PM
  • Hi,

If the reply above has resolved your problem, please mark it as answer.

Best Regards,

Jay

Tuesday, March 07, 2017 1:30 PM
  • Hi,

Just want to confirm the current situations.

Please feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,

Jay

Thursday, March 09, 2017 8:30 AM
  • Hi,

Just want to confirm the current situations.

Best Regards,

Jay

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 2:46 PM
  • Hi support, 

I have follow same process but now let us know how i can test this one.

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 5:51 PM