ADFS SSL certficates RRS feed

• Question

• I have a question regarding ADFS in terms of Office 365 . I don't have Third party  SSL certificate so any alternative method just for testing purpose Lab
    Saturday, August 20, 2016 10:18 PM

Answers

All replies

• Deleted
    Saturday, August 20, 2016 10:21 PM
  • Since we mainly focus on Office client related question and feedback in current forum, there is not so much about Office 365 admin/management aspects.

If the link shared by <Shankar> above doesn't work for you, or you have any follow-up questions, I would suggest you post in the dedicated "Office 365 for business - Directory Integration Services" forum below, there you should get more professional responses:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/mso_dirservices

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, August 22, 2016 5:28 AM