none
Accidently uninstall bluetooth device manager RRS feed

• Question

• I accidently un-installed the Bluetooth device driver from my computer. Im using LG ultrabook with windows 8.1 installed. is there any way to re-install the Bluetooth driver?

Tuesday, April 29, 2014 11:22 AM

Answers

• Open Device Manager, then right click on <computername> at the very top and select 'Scan for hardware changes' from the context menu.

Failing that, go to View > Show Hidden Devices, then look for any residual Bluetooth devices. If there are any, remove them all. Right click on each and select Uninstall. Once their all removed, click 'Scan for hardware changes'

Alternatively, visit the LG Driver Downloads page and download the Bluetooth drivers for your specific model. Make sure the model number is correct to the letter.
    Tuesday, April 29, 2014 11:35 AM

All replies

• Open Device Manager, then right click on <computername> at the very top and select 'Scan for hardware changes' from the context menu.

Failing that, go to View > Show Hidden Devices, then look for any residual Bluetooth devices. If there are any, remove them all. Right click on each and select Uninstall. Once their all removed, click 'Scan for hardware changes'

Alternatively, visit the LG Driver Downloads page and download the Bluetooth drivers for your specific model. Make sure the model number is correct to the letter.
    Tuesday, April 29, 2014 11:35 AM
  • I am on windows 7 and when i pressed show hidden devices nothing appeared saying anything about Bluetooth, what should i do?
    Monday, May 14, 2018 3:33 PM